The Search for Max
This is a collection of posts written here that tell the story of my
search for my son, Max, whom I placed for Adoption when he was a newborn.
- Getting on Board
- A Brief History of My Life on the Adoption Boards
- A Tribute to the Ladies..finding Max I
- The Search
- And then wait some more….
- To continue..the Search for Max
- The End of Exile
- More on Max…
- Making it Current
End of Procrastination
- Oh this apple..
- 19 years 111 days!
- Ready or not..it’s time!
five miles away…
- More pictures!!
- So I Really HAVE been busy!
- Genetics, Adoption and DNA Core
- Just the Max Facts!
- Running into a Birthfather
- Re-knitting Relationships: growth in adoption reunions I
Relationships: growth in adoption reunions II
- All is Right in My Adoptionland
in Reunion: the devil in passing time
- Where My Wild Things Are
- My Most Treasured Photo of Adoption
- Screw Birthmother’s Day! I am Officially Rebeling!
- Finding Normal; Visits with Adopted Siblings
And for those who wonder what happened to Max’s Father and if I ever told him, I did and it was the End of Procrastination: And then, oddly enough, the only contact I have had with him was a year later: Running into a Birthfather.
And no, to answer that last question, to date, 9-2010, Max and his father have not met. I would like them too, but.. it hasn’t not happened yet.
oh and this is it in a condensed movie, if you think that the books are not usually better!